Distribution Account Manager – BENELUX
Axis is a fast growing and innovative IT company with a global footprint. Our success is largely due to our highly skilled staff and our strong culture of daring to succeed and allowing ourselves to constantly break new ground.
To strengthen our Middle Europe Sales Team, we are currently looking to hire a Distribution Account Manager with responsibility for the BENELUX region. The position is based in our office in Rotterdam.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
As a Distribution Account Manager you have the full responsibility for the distributors in the region, with the objective to capture the maximum growth potential in the market. The role includes setting targets and continuously evaluate performance that is linked to these targets, as well as making sure that we have the best partners in the market.
In addition to this, the Distribution Account Manager is collaborating with the regional and global distribution team to implement new processes, tools and guidelines in the local market in an effective way.
Responsibilities in short:
– Account Management of the distributors on the market, acting as their main contact on a daily basis and actively support the sales out.
– Annual target setting and continuous follow up.
– Manage stock levels & stock rotations, credit notes, bonuses, price list issues etc.
– Plan, implement and follow up of distributors marketing activities together with the local marketing coordinator.
– Train the distributor on our products, value add arguments and on our processes.
– Evaluate and follow-up performance.
– Gather all the information for a monthly forecast for the sales for Middle Europe.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for a sales driven person with excellent communication skills. You need to be a structured and analytical team player, with ability to develop and maintain important relationships with distributors in our market. You are a problem solver who can keep focused during challenging situations. We believe you have at least 2 years’ experience from a similar role, managing IT or security distributors.
Apart from the above we think you have the following qualifications:
– Solid knowledge of TCP/IP Networks
– Effective time management and multi-tasking skills
– Strong presentation skills
– Very good Excel and PowerPoint skills
– Fluency in Dutch and English
– Other languages, especially French, will be considered a plus
WHAT CAN AXIS DO FOR YOU?
In Axis you will work in an international organization with bright and enthusiastic people in an open minded and innovative culture. We are growing rapidly which means that new challenges and opportunities to grow both personally and professionally occur every day! Welcome to take part in our success story!
READY TO ACT?
Axis is a company realizing the benefits of a diverse workforce. We know that diversity in groups creates a better working environment and promotes creativity, something that is fundamental for our success.
Come join us!
Please submit your CV in English,
We reserve the right to close this role at any given time.
Type of Employment
Posting End Date
About Axis Communications
Axis creates network solutions that provide insights for improving security and new ways of doing business. Through continual innovation since 1984, Axis is the industry leader in network video, and offers products and services for video surveillance and analytics, access control, intercom and audio systems.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Our commitment to inclusion across gender, age, identity and experience drives us forward. Axis has more than 3,5?00 committed employees in over 50 countries and collaborates with partners worldwide to deliver customer solutions.
Together, we re-imagine tomorrow
Klik hier voor meer informatie.