Inside Sales Account Manager, BENELUX.
Axis is expanding its worldwide sales and marketing organization to help meet growing market demand. To strengthen our Middle Europe Sales Team, we are currently looking to hire an Inside Sales Account Manager – BENELUX.
The candidate has an option to work remotely across the Benelux region or from our office in Rotterdam (Capelle aan den Ijssel).
What You’ll Do as an ISAM:
Your job will be to work towards our channel partners on the Benelux market. You will be responsible for maintaining and developing existing relationships as well as to identify and approach new potential partners actively. To establish strong cooperation with your colleagues in the Inside Sales Team as well as with AXIS Key Account Managers will be essential for you to succeed in your new job.
Your primary responsibility will be to:
– Handle inbound calls in a professional, sales and customer-oriented way
– Perform outbound calls to re-activate non-active Channel Partners with business potential
– Attend events (fairs, tradeshows)
– Keep our CRM system up to date by ensuring that all data for accounts is accurate
– Analyze the IP-Video Surveillance market and existing Authorized Partner landscape to find and recruit new Authorized Partners
– Make sure that we take care of requests from our customers promptly
– Support and work closely with dedicated Key Account Managers and Global Account Manager
– Close collaboration with Marketing and Distribution Account Team to promote and support sales initiatives
– Educate and develop Channel Partner via Webinars
– In addition to the tasks mentioned above, the role may also include work within special projects or project groups.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a pro-active and goal-oriented people with the ability to take the initiative and develop your accounts to new heights!
You want to engage with customers, partners and colleagues and can do this in a relaxed and professional way. We believe that you have at least a few years’ experiences in sales and in handling customers over the phone. If you have worked with technical products, preferably within IT or Security, we see this as an advantage.
A high degree of service level, patience and a friendly attitude is key for this position as you will be the Axis interface for many of our important customers. We also want you to be willing to travel within the region and to our HQ in Lund.
Axis people are enthusiastic and involved in their work. Knowing networking and technical interest for our products and technology, in general, is essential both to perform in your job and to thrive with us in Axis.
We’d love to hear that you have/are:
– Fluent in Dutch, French and English Languages (mandatory for the role)
– Bonus points for the German language skills
– Like to work actively on the phone and sees cold calling as an exciting challenge
– Experienced with CRM systems including a solid understanding of its overall integration and influence on key sales processes
– Feel enthusiastic about IP technology
– Structured in your way of working
– Sound organizational skills and able to prioritize between different tasks
– Patient attitude and service-minded towards customers and colleagues
What can Axis do for you?
In exchange for your commitment and dedication Axis can offer you a challenging position in an innovating organization, already the global market leader in network video. Welcome to take part in our success story!
READY TO ACT?
We’re looking forward to seeing you! Your first interview will be in English with the Recruitment Specialist, Sevinj Humbatova.
Type of Employment
Posting End Date
About Axis Communications
Axis creates network solutions that provide insights for improving security and new ways of doing business. Through continual innovation since 1984, Axis is the industry leader in network video, and offers products and services for video surveillance and analytics, access control, intercom and audio systems.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Our commitment to inclusion across gender, age, identity and experience drives us forward. Axis has more than 3,500 committed employees in over 50 countries and collaborates with partners worldwide to deliver customer solutions.
Together, we re-imagine tomorrow
Klik hier voor meer informatie.